Install ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.7

By | Monday, March 26, 2012
advertisement
ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.7 is the latest version of ClockworkMod Recovery that I try and work on my Huawei U8100 Android Smartphone. To find out more about step to step install ClockworkMod Recovery you can go to my previous post Install ClockworkMod Recovery for Huawei U8100 Android Smartphone.

In that post, I'm using CWM Recovery version 2.5.1.8. I also want to update that post that I have failed using a version 5 of ClockworkMod Recovery. At that post I was try to use ClockworkMod Recovery version 5.0.2.3 and failed to boot with that version. But now, I success to upgrade the CWM Recovery to version 5.0.2.7.

I still don't know the reason with that failed before. So if you having trouble on installing ClockworkMod Recovery version 5.x.x.x you can go back to the previous post Install ClockworkMod Recovery for Huawei U8100 Android Smartphone and using version 2.5.1.8 instead of version 5.

Install ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.7

Let's take a look what I'm doing to upgrade CWM Recovery to version 5. Note that when I do this, I already have CWM Recovery version 2.5.1.8 installed and using gingerbread ROM from Update Gingerbread ROM Android 2.3.7 CyanogenMod 7.2.0 RC0 Kang.

What I'm doing is exactly the same with the previous post Install ClockworkMod Recovery for Huawei U8100 Android Smartphone except for the file of course.

When you connect your phone to computer in boot mode, the computer will ask for driver. You can download the Android driver here.

I'm also using a different fastboot and different recovery image of course. You can download fastboot + ClockworkMod Recovery 5.0.2.7 here.

The rest about the way to install it, is the same with Install ClockworkMod Recovery for Huawei U8100 Android Smartphone step by step tutorial. Feel free to share your experience here.

Additional Informations:
Step by step Installing ClockworkMod Recovery
Fastboot + CWM Recovery 5.2.0.7 Image + Motorola Android USB Driver for Huawei U8100

advertisement


Post a Comment/Report Broken Link

0 comments :