Huawei U8100/U8120 Gingerbread ROM Update 29 by Joilaroi

By | Friday, July 06, 2012
advertisement
Huawei U8100/U8120 Gingerbread ROM Update 29 by Joilaroi release on June 30, 2012. This ROM is an update for the previous Joilaroi's ROM Update 28. There is many user complain from update 28 ROM about the low audio issue that seems to be fixed in this update.

The information about this update can be found at xda-developers forum here. From that forum we can see what's new in this update 29:
  • Updated kernel 2.6.32.9 CodeAurora
  • Fixed low audio issues.
  • Added U8120 Parts based on Psyke83 rom. A big thanks to him.
  • Updated to latest cm7.2.0 sources
Don't forget to wipe all data before upgrade your ROM. Read this post if you are new in upgrading ROM: Upgrade Android Huawei U8100 ROM to Gingerbread ROM or if you are having problem upgrading your Android device try this trick: Tips Upgrading ROM - Avoiding Error on Upgrading and Using Custom ROM.

Filesize: 97.9MB
Download Huawei U8100/U8120 Gingerbread ROM Update 29 by Joilaroi


advertisement


Post a Comment/Report Broken Link

4 comments :

  1. I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.
    one click root

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've isntalled it on my huawei u8100. but, I couldn't connect it to internet. could u help me?
    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thank you once again
    recover raid

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..Im college student, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete